0207 683 0445
|Main ¦||Availability ¦||Attractions ¦||Shopping ¦||Eating out ¦||Nightlife ¦||Transport ¦|
Our apartments are conveniently located in Islington, close to Highbury & Islington tube and Canonbury overground.
Please use the following links to plan your journey.
Highbury and Islington tube station – 7-10 minute walk, 2 minute cab or bus ride
Canonbury overground station – 5 minute walk (direct trains to Stratford (10 mins) or to Kew Gardens (20 mins)
(Canonbury is in the centre of the map)
Use the following link to plan your journey via Public transport
Buses – 30 and 277 stop adjacent to Canonbury Park North – just 2 minute walk to the apartment
Direct bus route no. 30 to the following stations
• Kings Cross St Pancras (Eurostar, Victoria, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan line)
• Euston (National rail to other major cities including Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds – Northern and Victoria tube stations)
• Angel (Northern line – Bank branch)
• Hackney Downs (Overground)
• Dalston (Overground
Direct bus route 277
• Canary Wharf (Jubilee and DLR)
• Westferry Station (DLR)
• Mile End (Central Line)
There is private parking available at an additional cost – please enquire if you need this.
Use the following link to plan your journey